NYFW 2012...Black Out

 Today was the first day that I had a chance to fashion stalk outside of Lincoln Center for New York Fashion Week. There were so many amazing outfits, even in this chilly weather! I noticed a lot of black fur and feathers gracing the outside of the tents. Black is always a great choice - everyone looks so fierce and sophisticated! Stay tuned for more coverage over the next week!
-K
- ELLE's style director Kate Lanphear looking amazing in sky high Christian Louboutin's
- A chic feather collar on Shala Monroque 
- Furry arms and a fluorescent pink Cambridge Satchel
- Harper Bazaar's Joanna Hillman in a furry number
- Andrew Bevan and a familiar face in a black fur coat

2 comments

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.


    Pesisir
    Pesisir Pantai
    Pesisir Pulau

    ReplyDelete